deepseasgroup - Deep-Sea Biology Symposium
This is the legacy page of the 11th Deep-Sea Biology Symposium, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, 9-14 July 2006.
We would like to thank everyone involved in the planning and running of the symposium, and the participants for making the meeting enjoyable and successful.
BP Kongsberg Underwater Image Competition 2006 - winning entries:
- Category 1: Underwater images (>200m depth)
- Category 2: Technical Underwater images (>200m depth)
- Category 3: Microscopic / specimen images of deep-sea species or features
- Category 4 : Fieldwork / experimental set-up / vessels & vehicles / equipment
- Category 5: Underwater video footage
We are grateful for the support of the National Oceanography Centre, Southampton (Natural Environment Research Council & University of Southampton) and the Southampton Solent University. We would also like to acknowledge the sponsorship provided by: