Carbon model worksheet 1 answers
The article provides answers to the questions posed in the carbon model worksheet 1.
- unperturbed value = 282 ppm. With 4000 Gt C it rises to 975 ppm by year 2100.
- 960 ppm (-15 ppm)
- 982 ppm (+7 ppm)
- (1) 966 ppm (-9 ppm); (2) 1007 ppm (+32 ppm); and (3) 996 ppm (+21 ppm).
- Carbon model overview
- Carbon model details
- Carbon model pros
- Carbon model cons
- Carbon model worksheets
- Phosphorus model overview
- Chuck, A. et al. (2005). The oceanic response to carbon emissions over the next century: investigation using three ocean carbon cycle models. Tellus B 57, 70-86.
- Tyrrell, T. (1999). The relative influences of nitrogen and phosphorus on oceanic primary production. Nature 400, 525–531.
- Tyrrell, T. et al. (2007). The long-term legacy of fossil fuels. Tellus B 59, 664-672.